Thursday, August 29, 2013

BELIEF,THE BEST RELIEF( A POEM ON HOPE)

Written by Yasir 

Get me to set my mind, Lord,
To take me out of trouble, noble.
Hold me tightly from severe cold,
A lot I think, little I do,
And what I have is no hint!

Blindness from my childishness,
And what would be remaining,
Blame, shame and flame!
Inside the tiny, but golden book,
Can I've the pages to read?
Yes, those remain unfolded!
Journey still at its start, I know
Lonely child, I'm, long way to go!

What's the 'happiness' really mean?
Not the cheapness from madness,
But, the relief I get from belief!
Pins are making pain, my Lord,
Sins are holding my vein firmly!
Rotten eggs or forgotten flags,
Insulting amidst consulting,
Attacking without seeing the heart!

Oh never ever I intend,
To break the heart and ache it!
Had those ones came across,
But burned me so badly!
Being mistaken by loved ones,
Could be the worst feeling I endure!
And what I could do, is to find,
And yes, I found the shining mind,
Whose inner charm reflects outside!

I'm pretty sure and shall I be?
Once, the reality will strike them,
Hate me or not, believe it or not,
Let my mouth takes its motion,
Until I can expel the last breath!
Yes, my Lord, that's what I'll do,
Keeping the hope alive,
For my loving pillars, beating alarms,
And for the widest shining eyes!

Here I'm, seeking your permission,
To love all those who hate me too!
Whatever I do, wherever I go,
To take away something from everything!
Kindly take me, thy, to where,
To the success without being hopeless!
True belief in you is what all,

The relief I've to get myself back!

No comments:

Post a Comment