Thursday, August 29, 2013

THE VOYAGE OF LIFE(DEALINGS ON LIFE)

( This is a story of life,the wonders of life which ultimately mocks me at the most.)


THE VOYAGE OF LIFE

Walking through the desert,that too under the glazing sun is indeed a harder task.
Throat had already lost its wetness & so my dreams also turned dry.
Being a traveler,it may be strange to be unaware of where to go,how to go & for what to go!
But these questions remained unanswered as I grew along the sandy home.
Eyes were almost closed,hands seemed as to be of the barren land & the whole body was regulated by someone else.The impulse of water was spreading through the mouth.

Alas! There I saw a stream! Enthusiasm widened the eyes & so I rushed to there.
The illusion shouldn't have played with my emotions!Anger & despair turned as tears,but I call it as 'blood'. Forehead touched the sand as the legs disagreed with the mighty brain.
               
The sight of the tree was the only motive to stand,but never expected such a mocking play of shadow in turn caused me another experience which I couldn't make out at the first experience!

There was no more pleasure to have a companion then,to share my feelings & to keep a shoulder.Didn't measure how long I could survive with his company although as the sun fades & night takes in charge,my eyes too turned blind in order he disappeared somewhere or I suspect that too was crazy delusion!
I neither learned any lesson nor implemented any thing in Life.Before I locked my lamps,this was what worrying me.

- y a s i r


1 comment: