Thursday, August 29, 2013

YOU AND ME ( THOUGHTS ON MY LOVER)

Written by Yasir

( This is just a short piece of writing portraying my emotions I had during the ignorance of loved ones. As usual,at first I was extremely engulfed in sorrow,but time made me think in the right way)
___________________________________________________________________

Sometimes, you would turn an invisible question mark in my heart. I'm unable to claim how you could capture my heart!
   
That day was indeed so special when your eyes caught my heart. Well, I certainly have no idea of Love at first sight. I fell into you as the blossoms speak of the spring and I wonder how your personality really could turn things for me! The talks with you resulted having a refreshing rain on a desert. More wish to exchange words with you, lesser could I produce. Those days still remain as the sweetest memories....

I was surrounded with so many people, but still was alone! Violent silence and silent violence with fake smiles wore the wool with a rotten smell. Silent tears are the hardest ones to wipe away as I was scorching, having no words to utter.

I've got a fresh tune of life nowadays. The rhythm slowly started appearing. However, I’m still confused.
The more I try to forget, the greater I think about you!!
I miss you in the latest sphere of life too!
But now I realise,

‘Missing is merely a part of Life’.


2 comments:

  1. Good work, Yasu. I agree with you. Silent tears are the hardest to wipe away. But like you rightly said in the end, it's all a small part of the big picture. Where one door closes, a new one opens. Everything will fit in perfectly one day and till then we shall never forget that happiness and hope are the reasons to live.

    ReplyDelete