Thursday, May 15, 2014

BE WITH ME...!! (A POEM ON LOVE)

( This poem was written during a state motivational camp of Walk With A Scholar program held Trivandrum.I could get an opportunity to recite one of my poems too.)


BE WITH ME

Feel your beat in my heart,
Heal yourself by my rhythm,
With all the soothing music you hear!
I see myself in your eyes,
I feel my breath under your nose!

Close your eyes & listen to me,
You'll be caught by the shining stars,
Directing your future in the darkness.!
Keenly keep your ears attending me,
Right near the wall of your ears,
You'll be reflected with whispers.
Thousands of stories murmured,
All with the intense love & care,
Without having a symmetrical gain.!

For someone special I always prefer,
With the strings of my violin,
Presenting this melody to you
Only composed for your wings,
To fly to me & to be with me.!


- Yasir Yousuf

1 comment: