Wednesday, March 5, 2014

THE IDLENESS THAT BROUGHT ME HERE ...( A POEM ON IDLENESS)


Written by Yasir 

I realize my change those days,
I felt to be wrapped up within me.
A strange emotion ever had,
Compressed to my silent heart,
With the whispers of the waves.
I was one among them,
Soon I knew, the violent silence in me!
Was unaware of the stage,
What shall I call, a mere reality?
The exactness would rise again,
With those crazy motion, being idle!

The idleness kept on killing me,
Engulfing myself wholly in the horror..!
I keep hating this feeling,
To be idle, to be busy doing nothing!
Even if he smiles like a winner,
I can’t be as like as a loser..!
This may be the reason,
No, this is the right season,
That made me to take it,
My holy tool, the mighty pen,
Against the illness of idleness!
Yes, I rise again,
Just now, from the ashes,
And wow, to the world of words!
I rise again,
From the hell, I call it,
To the palace of the paradise,
Being active and ideal,
Rather than being passive and idle.

2 comments: