Monday, November 4, 2013

A WALK ALONG THE CEMETERY(A POEM ON AN ADVENTURE)


Written by Yasir 

Starting from the hill,
Setting beside the valleys,
Here, I'm, walking under my will,
Strips through the rallies,
All the way to the pits,
To be shown on pity side!
The target of cemetery hits,
And I was exposed to hide!

Darkness brings the fantasy,
All the way, to throbbing heart.
Legs sense a pull from intimacy,
Even, I'm being open to be hurt.
Visuals begin to hire the scene,
All into the endless channels.
Of wolves singing so keen,
And soon I became restless.

Caught by the cries and screams,
Where, from beneath my foot.
And I found a hand of teams,
From the lying grave, breaking the root.
Is it a resurrection of the soul?
Or the sensation of the eyes?
The mystery seems to howl,
And I began realizing my rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment