Saturday, September 7, 2013

THE CRIMINAL(WORDS ON THE PAST OF A CRIMINAL)

( Every criminal has a past.Sometimes,when we come to know about such an unpleasant past,we may not shower hardships on them.There is a reason for everything.We can't judge any one.It doesn't mean the culprits' safety,but it's better to understand the past of every criminals.Even if the law punish them,they may not get fully purified themselves.There required a perfect counseling to bring them back into life.
This is a piece of writings containing a open talk of a culprit's past.Very often,the family atmosphere makes one worse & good.The guardians are the ones who responsible for it.They should not forget their children,have a eye on their friends & what they do outside the house.'A proper guide will always make a huge difference in one's life' since I believe there's ' an element of humanity inside every culprit')


The Criminal


That day too, Dad drank a lot.My tiny heart got broken again.The smell
of alchohol irritated me at the maximum.His toungue slipped again.The
daily trifles happened once again.Mom & Dad started their
quarrel,taking their frustration out by talking aloud on the topics
from financial problems to silly family problems.I started to slice
myself to a corner of the room.Tears started to roll down & my cheeks
were wet.As the time moved,the intensity reached at its
maximum.Neighbours didn't attend well as this is now a habit at my
home.I always had to face the teasing of my batch mates on this.My
tears wiped away in a shower,but the remnants were still there.
Disputes every day every time !!....
I was fed up with the life.
That was the moment when I got some friends nearby & at school.
From them,I got some care & love or I felt so.
I accompanied with them gradually I became a drunk addict.Then,I was taken away to a world of fantasy.I lost morality & thinking capacity.I started illegal activities & did every thing for money.
Now,I'm inside this dark cells of tomb for the acts I've committed.


-A Criminal from the black list of Police.

Written by

Y a s i r

No comments:

Post a Comment